Because design of CD transport is still progress, I’ve made some chages to it. I gotta brag, that I’ve been contacted by hifi dealer and we have had quite interesting conversation.
Apparetnly there’s possibility to make it into serial production if I make working piece. Would be great!
- external PSU
- vibration dumping foam instead of squash balls
- equipped with electronic in real scale
To do list:
- I haven’t sort how to open top – acces to transport
- mechanical cover of actual transport
- mechanica – emi/rfi cover of electronics
- screws and joints of individual parts
- design of logo and display / buttons attachment
- sort out relay
Of course this is not final design, many things could be changed. Also I’m not sure if it’s worth it to use Neutrik powerCon, or classic IEC with integrated switch and fuse.
Front / top view
Front view – accurate ratio
Top-through inner lines view
isometric with back edges
taken apart, el. devices shown in original ratio
isometric view with tags
detail of suspension
top view without lid
side view without electronics and side cheeks