Have you experience the same problem when little fingers pushed in speaker dust cups and they are beyond normal repair?
This is a simple guide how to do it in few simple steps. All you need is speaker glue, dust cups, DIY razor and masking tape.
1. Damaged dust cup.
2. Cut of gently with sharp razor. Be careful not to cut of the wires which might be underneath.
3. Slowly cutting and turning woofer around is central axis job is done withing a minute.
4. Make sure that new dust cup fits perfectly.
5. wrap masking tape around your finger, so its sticky.
6. Apply dust cup glue around the edges.
7. And gently lay down a dust cup nicely in the middle.
8. Job almost done.
9. Now put some light weights on it and let it dry out over night at lest.
10. Lovely jubbley. Pioneer HPM-40